Going Mobile with Google
You would have been in deep sleep or on planet Mars if you still wonder what Android means in the mobile space. But have you heard of GoMo? or of The App Galaxy?
Google extends a special invitation to our local MobileMonday community for an evening catch-up session. Here you can learn from their experts about two major initiatives.
One is for spreading the adoption of mobile sites among all businesses - “GoMo” - and one is intended for developers - “The AppGalaxy” - to spur those writing app(s) to consider it the start of a business.
We’re invited to enter the ‘Googleplex’ of Europe, which is conveniently located in Dublin!
Although this event is free of charge, you must register by Monday 14 May at noon due to building security reasons.
Monday, May 14, 2012 from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM (GMT)
Come hear the stories from Googlers Simon Bolger, Sandra Whitney and Peter McAvoy:
- 6:00pm Welcome drinks & Networking
- 7:00pm Introduction by Simon Bolger, Head of Online Partnerships EMEA
- 7:10pm ‘How to go Mo’ by Sandra Whitney, Global Head of Online Partner Acquisitions
- 7:30pm ‘Guide to the App Galaxy’ by Peter McAvoy, Mobile Solutions Specialist
- 7:50pm Google Mobile in Action: Ciaran Maher, CTO, Daft.ie
- 8:10pm Networking
- 9:00pm Close
Get your ticket here.
- Howtogomo.com with the Dudatool http://www.howtogomo.com/en/d/
- Howtogetmo Uk http://www.howtogetmo.com/en-gb/d/
- Android Design http://developer.android.com/design/index.html
- Google Ads Developer Blog http://googleadsdeveloper.blogspot.com/search/label/admob_sdk
- Google Mobile Ads Blog http://googlemobileads.blogspot.com/search/label/AdMob
- Webmaster Central Blog http://googlewebmastercentral.blogspot.com/2009/11/help-google-index-your-mobile-site.html
- Build a business not an app http://www.guidetotheappgalaxy.com/
- Stats about Mobile on Earth: http://www.OurMobilePlanet.com